Basketball is incredibly dynamic and exciting. The favorite of the match is constantly changing, which makes the outcome of the meeting unpredictable. Details that may seem insignificant at first sight can play a huge role. In betting, this discipline is very popular, which means that basketball predictions are in high demand.
The venue, home or away, can have a significant impact on the outcome of the game and, accordingly, on the analysis process. It is sometimes difficult for the team to adapt to the new conditions of the game and feel how strongly the fans support the opponent. In addition, in some situations the referees have a significant impact on the game, so these factors are important when making predictions, as well as many others.
Playing at home
A very important point to consider in the pre-match analysis is the location of the match – at home or away. It’s more comfortable for any team to play on its own territory. In some ways it is the “home walls” that add confidence in a team’ own abilities. Moreover, there are loyal fans in the stands “at home”, whose support is felt very strongly. When making predictions, it is worth paying attention to certain aspects:
- Each league has teams from completely different geographic areas. Therefore, some of them have to spend a lot of time on travel and flights to participate in tournaments, which accordingly affects the quality of the game. During the short periods between meetings sportsmen do not have time to fully rest and recuperate spent strength, some of them are acclimatized with difficulty. As a result, the home team has a significant advantage.
- Strong support from the fans remains an important factor. The visitors, as a rule, feel the pressure of the fans from the home team, and it affects the course of the game.
- Playing on home field with amazing support from the fans, which does not allow the players to stop, gives them strength and maximum motivation to win. That’s why the home team tries to put pressure on their opponent throughout the game. The Spanish and Turkish clubs are known for their strong fan support. Bets on these teams are almost always winning.
Analyzing and taking into account such nuances, the bettor can significantly increase the chances of making a successful bet.
The referee factor.
The refereeing staff plays a huge role in basketball. A lot depends on how the officials behave during the game. So it is important to remember a few rules when making predictions to help you predict the outcome more accurately:
- Если назначенные судьи не стремятся сильно влиять на развитие событий и предоставляют спортсменам возможность борьбы, то обычно команды набирают собственные очки и фолы, демонстрируя довольно размеренный темп. Как правило, финал игры не может порадовать штрафными бросками из-за непробивных фолов. В таких ситуациях лучше ставить на последние набранные очки или на броски со средних и дальних дистанций. Если же ситуация противоположная, то есть арбитр активно делает замечания, можно практически не сомневаться в том, что набор последних очков произойдет со штрафной линии.
- There are games where the maximum number of remarks are addressed to a particular team. With this dynamic, you can consider betting on the last foul to be used by the “penalty taker”, and the “favorite” will execute the free throw.
- If the referee is not a supporter of the struggle on the court and regularly intervenes at the slightest contact, then it is worth paying attention to the variants of developments that involve the possibility of a total of the number of fouls. In general, it is set at the position of 40-42 violations, but if the referee is constantly making comments, then each quarter is up to 15.
If you take all factors into account, and assess their impact on the outcome of the game, you can understand: the refereeing staff has a greater influence and importance. After all, as practice shows, the decisions of the referees have a direct impact on the course of the game, can dramatically change it. Accordingly, this factor affects the final result of the meeting. In addition, you should pay attention to many other points when analyzing the pre-match. This approach allows you to predict the possible outcome of the event most accurately.