Class 10 or SSLC / SSC is the primary stepping stone in every student’s academic life. It is a very crucial phase of every student’s life. Many students appear for the SSLC or SSC Board exams, and some score pretty high marks. While scoring about 95% may not be easy for all students, it is also not an impossible task. Students can easily score good marks for the board exams if they have prepared well, much ahead of time. Hence, most students aspire to get high scores for the exams.
Cracking Class 10 exams may not be an easy job, but students often work hard to achieve this. Every student of all the boards such as CBSE, ICSE or even state boards, including PSEB, will soon realize the importance of preparing effectively for the board exams.
How to Crack the Board Exams?
We have already said that acing in board exams is not an impossible task. So, here we have compiled some resources and tips on how to crack the board exams.
- Students need to have a thorough knowledge of the topics covered
- Students can study the subject from the textbooks
- Keep a note of the critical highlights of a topic
- Write and learn the formula and equations of a subject
- Learn to answer the questions accurately in an effective manner
- Solve previous year papers and get acquainted answering questions of various difficulty level
- Learn the time management skills
- Mock tests and sample papers are the best resources to self assess one’s preparation level
- Refer to additional resources and master the subjects thoroughly
- Identify the mistakes, rectify them and avoid making them during exams
- Preparing based on marks weightage helps students to focus more on required topics
Effective Resources To Prepare for Exams
In the meantime, any student who wishes to perform well and score high marks in the board exams will pay attention to the tips and hacks mentioned above in this article. Apart from these, we have also listed the collection of resources or study materials that can help the students to prepare well for the board exams. Find here the list of most effective resources.
- The syllabus provides an overview of the topics taught in class, and it also helps to plan for the studies accordingly.
- Time tables enable students to prepare for exams more effectively, as per schedule.
- The textbook gives a proper explanation for the topics and subjects taught in school, thus helping students to learn the subject well.
- Notes or other reference materials help to clear doubts on the subjects.
- Question papers give a good overview of the exam pattern and mark distribution.
- Mock tests or sample papers are the best exam preparation tools or resources.
Following these tips will help the students of all boards to face the exams more confidently. Students of all the state boards from Karnataka to Tamil Nadu, AP and Rajasthan Board are advised to refer to these resources to avail best results in board exams.
By following these tips and referring to these provided resources, students will soon learn to identify their strengths and weaknesses. Planning their studies by focussing on the areas that require more work will also help these students to score high marks for the exams.